We are glad to inform you that Popay became a proud sponsor at the CHRO Virtual Summit taking place on 29 May!
Join this FREE online event, meet Popay at the Virtual Show Room and join the sessions to learn more about the evolving role of the HR function in the digital business era.
With the attendance of 5000+ HR experts, this is an amazing virtual opportunity to join a range of informative sessions on varied topics, presented by leading speakers in the field. Simply register, and then join the sessions you really want to hear more about!
- Dave Ulrich (Professor of Business, Ross School of Business) – HR Roles for Technology, Digital and Competitiveness
- Francesca Gino (Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School) – The Rebel Talent
- George Kohlrieser (Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behavior, IMD) - Leadership and Trust in the Digital Era
- Liane Hornsey (CHRO, Uber) – The Most Important Uber Ride – The Culture Norm Journey
- Richard Greene (CHRO, Heidrick & Struggles) – The Role Of CHRO As Ambassador
- Siobhan McHale (EGM HR, Dulux Group) – Accelerating Change – HR Supporting Digital Business Transformation
- Varun Bhatia (CHRO, AirAsia) – Building the Next Generation Organization – Culture that Drives Engagement and Performance
- Valerie Robert (CHRO, Nestle Skincare) – Shaping the Cultural Agenda or How to Make the Invisible Visible in Everything We Do
- Steve Correa (CHRO, Diageo India) – Towards Creating a High-Performance Culture
- Bahar Rasouli (Director Global People Performance, Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness, VOLVO) - Evolution – Revolution in Talent Management
- Marcelo Ballario Yoshida (VP HR LATAM, Bayer Corp Sciences) - The 3D HR Journey: From Transactional to Transformational
- Anna Tavis (Clinical Associate Professor of Human Capital Management, New York University) - HR Goes Agile
- Romina Morandini (VP HR EMEA, Bunge) - The Future of HR – Trends and Forces Re-shaping the Profession and the Role of the CHRO
Why is this a must-attend event for HR Professionals?
Never before have senior HR leaders had to manage so much change so fast. Rapid technological change, new management practices sweeping across the marketplace, and organizational models in need of an over-haul are just some of the challenges facing the CHRO today. To assist in navigating this new and exciting terrain, the CHRO Virtual Summit features a unique selection of senior HR speakers who will be presenting a range of sessions and case studies that explore best practices and the latest ideas right from the very peak of the profession!
Looking forward to having you with us in the virtual conference room!